3/27/2008

I scrapped! Easter stuff too!

I finally have a digi scrap page to post. Actually, it is a 2 page spread. I met up with my girl friends the other night, haven't seen them in like forever. It was great. We went to Cheeseburger in Paradise, food was good, company was awesome. I sure miss getting together with them, but life and babies seems to have gotten in the way. I am actually going to a crop with them next weekend (better get some pictures ready), can't wait for that.


Easter was an eventful day. We went to my mom's in the morning, and Joe's Grandfather's in the Poconos for dinner. We had a Great Day in all. It was nice to see Joe's Aunt Susan from Iowa and her kids, we do not get to see them often. Jimmy and Christina were also there as well as Joe's mom and Walter, Joe's uncle John and his family and of course Grandpa. It was really nice. Christina took a really nice picture of the girls, that I'm hoping to get my hands on the file so I can scrap it, they actually look angelic.


I am having a hard time on the weight loss side of life right now. Having all of this Easter candy and the actually Easter holiday, just killed me. I gained a pound. Cheesecake is an evil thing although it tastes fabulous! And Grandpa gets it from the Pocono Cheesecake Factory so it is even better. Almost (well maybe it is) better than sex!!!!! I'm glad I only get to have it like twice a year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you miss digi girl! Love the layout and the journaling is so sweet. I find I journal more digitally. That backspace key is an essential tool, LOL. You look great and I'm so proud of you!!!!!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com