3/18/2008

Happy St Patty's Day

We celebrated St Patty's day yesterday. Mom made corned beef and cabbage. It was so good. Unfortunately, I was unable to eat too much because for some reason, it got stuck. Oh that really stinks. I only get to eat it once a year, and it got stuck. Thomas and Tori, Mom and Dad and the rest of us enjoyed dinner. Here are a few pictures.




I am down another 2 pounds this week. I wore a pair of jeans that I couldn't get on before surgery and I can get them on and off without unbuttoning them. Too cool!!! I have been eating a lot more than normal, I think I need a fill. But, I have been PBing (means productive burping, you burp and the food comes out) a lot as well, I am eating way too fast and getting the food stuck. At least once a day this is happening, I really need to chill out. I am just going to hurt myself, and my band and I really do not want to do that. I LOVE my Band. I haven't been this weight since... I don't remember the last time I was this weight.

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com