4/22/2008

It's been a long time...

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted here. So much has happened, where to start, let's see where did I leave off. Gosh it was Easter. The kids are doing great. Joey has started baseball, and is loving it. He is on the Pitching Machine level of Little League now. That machine sure does make that ball fly over that plate. On Saturday at his game, he hit the ball every time at bat, I was pretty amazed. He never went against a machine before. Tonight's game is a makeup so the coach will be pitching, that should be interesting. The girls are doing fine, getting badder and badder, and cuter and cuter. They are so opposite it is so funny, Kendall is studious and Keira is just rough. We went out to eat the other day and they were playing with the crayons, well Kendall was all serious about coloring, and Keira was eating hers. Too freaking cute.

Melissa and Gracie came over this past weekend for a play date. We had so much fun. I cannot wait until we can do it again. The girls actually loved having someone new to play with. Of course, Melissa and I sat there chatting and taking pictures, what kind of scrapper moms would we be if we didn't. And of course I cannot g
et my camera to upload the pictures to the computer, and I don't have the time or energy yet to play with it. So, here are some of Melissa's.

Ok so the weight loss story. I've been hanging out at the high end of 180, yes that is what I said the high end of 180 for a couple of weeks. I go for my fill on May 13th, I'm hoping that I don't start PBing again, I just got that all under control and really can't stand to start again. So, other GREAT news is that I'm in a size 12. I can't believe that one, I haven't been in that size in so many years. I think it has been since the mid 90s.

Well this turned out to be a mini-book. More later I promise to try to keep up better.

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com