3/10/2008

Flowers, Soccer and RAIN

What a weekend we had. Joey spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at my mom's house. He loved all of the attention. He also had his last soccer game on Saturday night, he got the cutest little trophy. He said he doesn't want to play soccer anymore, it is boring. Oh well, baseball starts in a few weeks. Can't wait until the girls start sports and activities, we will be running in different directions all of the town. The joys of parenthood. It was so fun to watch Joey play soccer, running with all the little people up and down the field, wishing I had half of their energy.


Saturday morning, we went to a flower and garden show at the Sussex County Fair Grounds, it took us more than 2 hours to get there, because of the horrible RAIN. We made it and it took us a half hour to walk the whole show. So we did it twice. The poor babies was so sick of sitting in the car when we got home, but they was so well behaved.

It amazes me how they can act so good in public, and as soon as we get home, they start screaming and beating each other with toys and brushes and whatever else they can get their hands on. Kendall has 5 small holes in her forehead, and a nice bruise. It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but they are there. Kendall got revenge this morning by promptly whacking Keira in the head with a small toy radio. Just what we have to look forward to I guess.


I'm down another pound this week. I have learned that I cannot eat in the morning. At least not scrambled eggs. They seem to get stuck and come back up. Not a pretty sight or sound as my hubby puts it. I am now moving back to 'real' food, meaning, I get to try to eat normally. So far I have been able to eat a half of tuna on toast, which I might say was YUMMY. I had a very small piece of Lasagna last night. And that is about all of the 'real' food that I have tried. I like eating my chicken salad and protein drinks. And whatever is for dinner I just eat the protein part, and maybe some of the veggies. Ok i just learned that I also cannot eat while doing anything except eating. I cannot have a conversation, do work, pay attention to anything but the food on my plate. I really want to get out and exercise, but the darn rain and cold are back and with a vengeance. UGH! Why can't I live in a warm tropical state.

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com