6/21/2008

Been a while!

Gosh it's been forever since I've blogged. I'm trying out this new thing called Windows Live Writer, maybe that will help me be a better blogger. I can write my posts offline, and edit my pictures right here. We'll see!

So, Joey came home the other day with a purple Mohawk. What a shock that was. He is officially a first grader now. Wow how that year flew by, my baby is getting old. He also acts like he is 30, the stuff that comes out of his mouth, I wonder where it comes from.


The girls are getting big and bad, worse by the day. They fight, bite and pull hair, scream, throw, and hit. I think we are in what is called the terrible 2s. Problem is there are 2 of them, and Joey never went through this, EVER!!! Yesterday for example, mom said they just screamed all day, what's up with that, glad I was at work. Only thing is Kendall kept doing it all night, so no one got any sleep. Oh the joys!! Why can't we blink and make it all better. They had corn on the cob for the first time yesterday, it was pretty funny to watch them figure it out how to eat. Of course I had to take pictures.

Kendall is getting her belly button removed on Wednesday, I'm a little (lot) nervous about it. On one hand, I want it gone now before she gets too old to remember the surgery, and on the other hand, she loves that thing. She walks around showing everyone, and her and Keira play with it all the time. Oh well, it MUST go.

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com